Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's been a while....

Yes, I know I have been M.I.A.. My life has been a little chaotic as of late and any second I have had to myself has been left just feeling exhausted. An update on the whole last few weeks would be:

~the hubs went in for knee surgery. ACL repair AND meniscus repair. so he has been just miserable. Although, I love to take care of my family, I hate, let me repeat that HATE having to wait on anyone hand and foot. In this situation, however, I sucked it up and did what I had to do as I have a little bit of knowledge of how crappy you feel having to rely upon someone else to do things for you(I went through this surgery as well in my twenties). Now, I know that might sound awful to some, but imagine the scenerario(and this happened often): You have everyone fed, dishes done, kitchen cleaned, kiddo in jammies, teeth brushed, (you get the picture) and you sit down to relax with a nice glass of wine and you hear..."Ummm...could you get me a glass of water, laptop, pillow(insert any word here and it would work)." It is just plain exhausting. Plan, people! Before Mommy sits her rear on the couch to relax, get all your requests out, please!

Whew! I went on a little bit of a rant, sorry!

~my best friend is in town! We see each other quite regularly, but for all of you that have your closest friend living in another state....it is never quite enough. Everyday events just pass and you wish that you were sharing things with them. Anyhoo....

~I have been working on a couple of tutorials to post. OH YES! I can't wait...a flower one(I know, I know, it's been done a million times, but it's my take on it. And also a chalkboard bunting tutorial!

~I finished a BIG birdcage that I am very excited to share/sell! And also working on new stuff...I will keep you updated.

~had my heart broken by someone that I thought was a friend. Honestly,I think this one is really the big reason I have not been posting. I kind of feel at a loss. I have definitely been reevaluating everything because of this ONE person, and I don't know why. I guess when I argue or have a disagreement with a friend I still persue the friendship, but I guess some people just feel it's better to just let it go.

Well, I'm pushing past it and moving on sooooo....posts will be happening regularly again so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment