Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's, Schmalentines!

Hello out there to everyone in the world! It's Tuesday and I am feeling alot better now that I have a little sleep under my belt. You see this past week, I have been getting up in the middle of the night or staying up late because sleep is eluding me. However, last night I took an all natural sleep pill and was able to sleep REALLY well for the first time in a little while. I definitely feel less cranky and able to conquer the world!

How was everyone else's Valentines? Do you have someone in your life that believes in doing something extra special for you on this day, or do you have someone in your life like mine that hates media created holidays? Anyhoo, he's a spoiled sport when it comes to that stuff, but in his defense he did take the little one and I to sushi! Yum, so I can't really complain, right????

I am very excited because very good friends of ours are coming in at the end of the week and I might get some girlfriend time in twice this week. That's right, TWICE! Which is a big deal, because all of my friends are supermoms and are extremely busy all the time! It is definitely a guilty pleasure to get to have some friend time.

Also, this morning after breakfast, I was commenting to my daughter about the fact that she needs to make sure that she marries someone who does the dishes, and her reply with total 4 year old attitude was, "Yeah, you didn't". I died. She just says the darndest things.

This week I am grateful for:

~all natural sleeping pills
~little girls who say the darndest things!
~Mother-in-laws who teach you how to crochet...yes, I am learning! woo hoo!
~Friends who stay friends even when they move away!

I have been busy working on trying to get pictures taken for my etsy shop! Hopefully, I will get it up and running by week's end. I'll keep you posted! Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment